- Adds PV for local caching. This allows us to also use PV
in other clusters like AKS.
- Moves artifacts and caching files into /opt/aiap-files/artifacts
and /opt/aiap-files/caching so we only have one PV
This adds the `status-checker` container, which aggregates the statuses
of the task containers. This is useful for quickly checking whether AIAP
is in a failed or successful state, allowing for early exit during
gating or testing. This also prevents the containers from stopping for
any reason, allowing for easy debugging.
Introduces Airship in pod. This includes:
* A base image which sets up common requirements
* An image for the libvirt service
* An image for building a specified instance of airshipctl
* An image for initializing the various libvirt infrastructure required
for a deployment
* An image which runs the deployment scripts