This sets the airship-in-a-pod libvirt container to have `tty: false`.
With `tty: true`, the libvirt container would fail with the following
error in some environments (mostly baremetal, but VMs as well):
Error: failed to create containerd task: failed to create shim:
OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380: starting container
process caused: process_linux.go:545: container init caused:
setctty: operation not permitted: unknown
The RC for the error is unknown, but `tty: true` appears to be a leftover
debugging tool, so this change disables it by default.
Introduces Airship in pod. This includes:
* A base image which sets up common requirements
* An image for the libvirt service
* An image for building a specified instance of airshipctl
* An image for initializing the various libvirt infrastructure required
for a deployment
* An image which runs the deployment scripts