- Adds PV for local caching. This allows us to also use PV
in other clusters like AKS.
- Moves artifacts and caching files into /opt/aiap-files/artifacts
and /opt/aiap-files/caching so we only have one PV
This adds a new script to the runner container that is run in the
entrypoint which runs the log gathering ansible playbook from
inside the runner container. The gate then extracts these logs
with a new role.
This also updates the image_build script to fix how it changes
the container imagePullPolicy
As mentioned in https://github.com/kubernetes-sigs/kind/issues/2240 there was a change
in the linux kernel after 5.12.2 that makes nf_conntrack_max read-only in non-init network
namespaces, which prevents kind's kube-proxy container from working correctly on kind versions
older than v0.11.1. This PS updates the script to download v0.11.1 to avoid this issue.
If older versions are needed, the kind url can be set as an environment variable as shown in
Upgrades flux Kptfiles to be compatible with the new format
required by kpt v1.0-beta. Also updates the README file to
reflect new CLI command syntax and package update procedure.
This change updates the 20_apply_aiap.sh script to utilize the
status-checker container to determine if airship-in-a-pod has
successfully completed. It also includes a check to fail when
the status-checker has detected a failure.
* added NodeName field in the remote Client interface
* added new subcommand 'list-hosts' to list hosts from
host-inventory from site manifests
Signed-off-by: Shon Phand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The KRM based k8s applier solves multiple design problems
which were introduced in previous airshipctl generation,
making apply code and process more clear, reliable and
readable. In particular:
* k8s applier now is a KRM function and it allows the
end user to choose or implement desired backend for
k8s apply operations;
* the related amount of code was reduced by three times,
multiple unused and unnecessary structs/interfaces/design
patterns were removed or rewrited in more clean and efficient
* removed cli-utils dependency from airshipctl;
* fixed several bugs and code issues, such as incorrect printing
of tables, duplicated unit tests, improper generation and applying
inventory config map, etc;
* cli-utils version used in KRM function was bumped to 0.26.0;
* phases with duplicated k8s resources were removed or fixed;
* unit test coverage increased to 83.1%;
* KRM function logs were integrated with klog library which allows
to observe logs directly from cli-utils and other dependent libs.
Signed-off-by: Ruslan Aliev <email@example.com>
If the virtual media is not explicitly ejected, the ephemeral node can
reinstall as ephemeral node after converted as a worker or controller