This updates the documentation for working with AIAP. This includes
changes to the README as well as adding all configurable values to the
examples (having their default values).
Currently, when a container in AIAP fails, the container continues to
run in the backgroud. This causes the container to be marked as failed
so that the deployment will fail faster.
The metal3-io sushy-tools container no longer includes the ping utility,
which was being used to test that the VMs were available. This changes
the container to use the shared drive to perform this check instead,
relieving the need for ping.
Introduces Airship in pod. This includes:
* A base image which sets up common requirements
* An image for the libvirt service
* An image for building a specified instance of airshipctl
* An image for initializing the various libvirt infrastructure required
for a deployment
* An image which runs the deployment scripts