You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Divingbell is a lightweight solution for:
1. Bare metal configuration management for a few very targeted use cases via the following modules:
- exec (run arbitrary scripts)
- system limits
- permissions (perm)
- sysctl values
- basic user account management (uamlite)
- Bare metal package manager orchestration using apt module
What problems does it solve?
The needs identified for Divingbell were:
- To plug gaps in day 1 tools (e.g., Drydock) for node configuration
- To provide a day 2 solution for managing these configurations going forward
- [Future] To provide a day 2 solution for system level host patching
Find more documentation for Divingbell on Read the Docs.