- Instead of forcing a user to provide the full URL for the MAAS API,
instead use the endpoints pattern and render the URI via HTK templates.
- Add secret name to chart to support HTK ingress
- Install libyaml to take advantage of faster parsing by pyyaml
- Add exception logging when node compiling fails.
- Add caching of parsed design to gain efficiency
- Add TLS certificate secret for use by the ingress document
The version of pyghmi being used depends on a vulnerable pycrypto
version. Updating to the latest, which depends on cryptography.
This also updates the `freeze` tox job to recreate to ensure proper
updating of the lockfile.
- New diagrams and documents for developer overview
- Update conf.py for docs to work w/ readthedocs.io
- Add policy and config gen to `make docs`
- Update zuul-linter to support checked in images
- Last fix to document publishing
- Create a driver to support OOB actions via libvirt API
- Update Makefile with external dependency target
- Update Makefile and tooling to support new chart pipeline
- Add 'drydock' make target for chart building
- Add step to install helm binary