- Tiller status check - Test cleanup arg removed Depends-On: https://review.opendev.org/c/airship/armada/+/812047 Signed-off-by: Sean Eagan <email@example.com> Change-Id: I77ef3fb8e952ad28132e3476138d34bbb5a6fd3d
|3 months ago|
|.github||1 year ago|
|charts||2 weeks ago|
|doc||2 weeks ago|
|etc/shipyard||4 years ago|
|images||1 month ago|
|src/bin||2 weeks ago|
|tools||2 weeks ago|
|.dockerignore||2 weeks ago|
|.editorconfig||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 weeks ago|
|.gitreview||3 years ago|
|.zuul.yaml||4 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|Makefile||2 weeks ago|
|README.rst||3 years ago|
|requirements.readthedocs.txt||4 years ago|
|tox.ini||3 years ago|
Shipyard adopts the Falcon web framework and uses Apache Airflow as the backend engine to programmatically author, schedule and monitor workflows.
Find more documentation for Shipyard on Read the Docs.
The current workflow is as follows:
- Initial region/site data will be passed to Shipyard from either a human operator or Jenkins
- The data (in YAML format) will be sent to Deckhand for validation and storage
- Shipyard will make use of the post-processed data from DeckHand to interact with Drydock.
- Drydock will interact with Promenade to provision and deploy bare metal nodes using Ubuntu MAAS and a resilient Kubernetes cluster will be created at the end of the process
- Once the Kubernetes clusters are up and validated to be working properly, Shipyard will interact with Armada to deploy OpenStack using OpenStack Helm
- Once the OpenStack cluster is deployed, Shipyard will trigger a workflow to perform basic sanity health checks on the cluster
Note: This project, along with the tools used within are community-based and open sourced.
The goal for Shipyard is to provide a customizable framework for operators and developers alike. This framework will enable end-users to orchestrate and deploy a fully functional container-based Cloud.
This project is under development at the moment. We encourage anyone who is interested in Shipyard to review our documentation.
If you find a bug, please feel free to create a Storyboard issue.