Added section describing container builds with non-Ubuntu based
images in mind.
Image tagging naming convention is updated to have distribution
specific identifier in suffix.
This patch applies various documentation renderring fixes,
and enforces application of the instructions and the
template for the file names.
In addition to that it adds a requirement to add patches
related to the spec under specified Gerrit topics.
This spec adds the ability to plug in Linux distro into Airship services and add OpenSUSE support in addition to the existing Ubuntu support.
This patchset rounds out the encryption-related design changes
for Pegleg, on top of the existing secret generation material.
It also incorporates some late-add feedback from the previous
- Deploy a second set of Kubernetes apiservers configured
to only support auth/authz via Keystone webhook. Do not
include these apiservers in the endpoint list for the standard
kubernetes API service
- Create an ingress entrypoint for the Kubernetes API so that
it is reachable from external clients.
1) UCP -> Airship
2) readthedocs.org -> readthedocs.io (there is redirect)
3) http -> https
4) attcomdev -> airshipit (repo on quay.io)
5) att-comdev -> openstack/airship-* (repo on github/openstack git)
6) many URLs have been verified and adjusted to be current
7) no need for 'en/latest/' path in URL of the RTD
8) added more info to some setup.cfg and setup.py files
9) ucp-integration docs are now in airship-in-a-bottle
10) various other minor fixes
This patchset adds a spec outlining the work effort and high-level
implementation considerations for adding the ability to generate,
encrypt, and decrypt secrets from Pegleg.
Moves the two blueprint/spec documents that existed in
airship-in-a-bottle to the airship-specs. The implemented spec was not
reformatted to the spec template. The other spec (in approved folder)
was minimally updated to the spec template.