This PS downgrades ceph version from quincy to pacific in order to be
able to use 010-deploy-k8s.sh script directly on bionic hosts. At this
moment it is needed to run deckhand-integration-uwsgi-py36
This PS moves containerd's and docker's runtime folders to /opt/.
Zuul nodepool now may have nodes with 40GB / and 80 GB /opt that is
different from previouly available 80Gb on / partition. Containerd
increases disk space usage on zuul nodes and cannot fit into 40Gb /.
This PS delivers the folowing changes:
- rabbitmq update to 3.10.18
- mariadb update to 10.6.14
- keystone update to wallaby in osh namespace to match ucp namespace
- chart URLs were changes from git to local artifactory for some osh
charts used in reduced-site deployment
This PS fixes tools/airship script that uses deprecated distutils python
module. The deprecation message "distutils Version classes are
deprecated" breaks tools/airship script logic.
This PS delivers the following changes ot deploy-k8s.sh script:
- helm upgrade to 3.11.1
- kubernetes upgrade to 1.27.3
- coredns upgrade to 1.10.1
- calico 3.26.1
- minikube upgrade to 1.30.1
- switch from cri-dockers to containerd
- deploy CNI plugins v0.8.5
- fixed dns resolvers issues
Also this PS:
- bumps up version of postgresql image to 14.8
- removes tiller chart from manifests
This PS drops dependency on deploy-k8s.sh script referenced from openstack-helm-infra project. There is a plan to start referencing this script by all Airship projects from now on.
The following Airship images were uplifted to latest-ubuntu_focal:
Also openstack-helm-infra commit ip has been updated to
This PS upgrades the way we use to pull the charts. Instead of using git
for pulling every chart this PS builds all needed charts locally and
publishes them via local http server on port 8282.
The main goal is to fix intermittent failures of airskiff site
- zuul gates were switched to ubuntu-focal
- tox.ini has been fixed to work with ubuntu-jammy
- added initial-setup.yaml playbook to setup focal nodes
- uplifted latest OSH commit Id with kubernetes 1.26.3
- added bindep.txt wiht binary dependences
- updated manifests to latest commits of OSH and OSH-INFRA
- added limit to setuptools version to fix ./tools/sirship
- added debug option to armada command
- fixed ~/.kube/config permission for armada bootstrap run
- uplifted OSH and OSH-INFRA images
- treasuremap-airskiff-deployment-ubuntu is now voting gate again
- k8s.gcr.io replaced with registry.k8s.io
Treasuremap documentation was having broken links and it has been fixed
for following pages
Airship-in-a-Bottle menu was not working
Added retries for rsync the genesis.sh to the genesis node, in case genesis
is rebooted as part of pre-genesis stage. This fix waits and retries until
genesis node reboot is done and is reachable.
Added wait in genesis.sh to wait for genesis node to come up, in case it
was rebooted in the previous stage.
Added retries in shipyard upload configdocs, to handle transient
Added task to install pip3 to adress the airhsip-shipyard zuul gate issue
where airship-shipyard-airskiff-deployment job fails on:
sudo -H -E pip install 'cmd2<=0.8.7'
sudo: pip: command not found
Updated pip to pip3 to move tom pip to pip3.
Also, updated the openstack-helm-infra commit-id to the latest to use
pip3 instead of pip.
Removed most of the local troubleshooting guides for
Ceph in favor of linked out to Ceph's much more complete
and thorough documentation on the same topics
There is a lot of troubleshooting content related to Ceph that
will be submitted in following patchsets related to
common issues realted to Monitors, OSDs, and PSGs. The amount
of content would overshadow the more surface level instructions
in the troubleshooting guide. So I have given Ceph it's own
separated section under the Troubleshooting Guide
Added a section for frequently asked questions that can be
expended on when relevant. Added a trailing empty line to .gitigore
I was advised to submit just the most basic questions to start