Git module used by Pegleg requires user to exist in /etc/passwd file,
or at least to have USER environment set to something. This patch
sets the variable.
Uplifts the Promenade image as well as other modifications required
because of recent changes to Promenade, namely:
* HostSystem schema changes for new image and new key under packages
* New chart configuration to utilize new source for hyperkube
* Refactoring names to make more sense and added new monitoring_image
The UID:GID under which commands from within containers are run does not
necessarily match UID:GID set in container. This patch enforces run of
containers with process UID:GID matching current user's UID:GID.
Creation of directories is documented, so that user's wouldn't get
One of the first things the tools/airship utility script does is run
dpkg and apt. Because these commands were not being ran with sudo,
the airship script could only be ran as the root user. Adding sudo
so any user can run the tools/airship script.
1. Docker env file format does not support quotation marks .
2. Use `shift` to remove `shipyard` command from the command,
shipyard image already has it configured in the entrypoint
 See the official docs https://docs.docker.com/compose/env-file/