- Use whole disk /dev/sdc format.
- Don't specify partition and let ceph-osd util create
and manage partition.
- On an OSD disk failure, during manintanance window,
Journal partition for failed OSD should be deleted.
This will allow ceph-osd util to reuse space for new partition.
- Disk partition count num will continue to
increase as more OSD fails.
Transposed characters in the target replacements in
some of the deployment files can lead to unexpected
results (mostly that defaults are used instead of
Since defaults were being used before, the endpoint definition needed to
be redefined to use the expected scheme (amqp) and path (/airflow)
This commit moves the installation and enablement of AppArmor to the
package installation script. Previously, it was in an additional script
where its usage was undocumented, causing confusing deployment errors.
* Drydock: typo for user path `drydock.user` -> `auth.drydock`.
* Drydock: add an override for admin user.
* Shipyard: add an override for "shipyard" user.
* "keystone-api" host is used for internal communication and
it listens on 5000 port.
* "keystone" host is used for public and admin, its port
Ensure default host and port match if "host_fqdn_override"
is not specified.
This is also consistent with OSH defaults.
- Due to latest changes client port is no longer exposed directly,
and charts using elastic should use port 80.
This fix relaxes port overrides to allow using chart defaults.
This change updates docker to the most recent version (17.03.1)
that is validated for both Kubernetes 1.10 and 1.11. There are a
number of stability bugfixes in recent versions of Docker, and
this will serve as a more resilient reference for operators to
base deployments on.
Currently, if Docker is already installed on a host before running the
Airskiff deployment scripts, deployment will fail due to conflicting
versions of Docker, as the deployment scripts install Docker CE. This
change updates the Airskiff deployment scripts to remove conflicting
versions of Docker before installing Docker CE.
Leverage the divingbell perm module to set the etcd data directories
to 700. Prior to this change, they are 755 in Promenade-based
deployments. However, this change is more of a best-practice
technicality than a true value-add, since all the directories
*inside* these data directories already have 700 permissions.