`dev_single_node` directory is inherited from an old
aiab repo and does not have much meaning in the current
directories layout, move all the scripts to aiab directory.
Note: all scripts in tools/deployment/aiab directory have been
moved into this repository as is (except a few changes to make
them work), they require a heavy refactoring that will be done
in separate patch-sets.
* Add a virtual single node manifests that are based on a sloop type.
* Use NFS provisioner instead of Ceph.
* Update tools/openstack to be non-seaworthy specific, use a default
region name and auth url.
* Make type/sloop/config/common-software-config.yaml to be site specific,
to allow to configure custom region_name.
* Remove max-pods-per-cpu parameter for kubelet, treasuremap needs
to support a diverse set of environments, without constraints
on the number of available cores. Max pods configuration parameter
is still present and helps to mitigate problems when kubernetes
unexpectedly starts a large number of pods.