Use tox configuration to expose linting and unit testing. Will let us
integrate them with OpenStack continuous integration infrastructure.
* updates .gitignore following the migration from bzr
* get rid of the old Makefile in favor of tox
* remove .pep8 file (that is now a [flake8] section in tox.ini)
* fix a few trivial pep8 errors (comments must start with '# ' and
modulo operator needs surrounding spaces) but ignore 'line too long
(E501)' for now.
* write module requirements in /test-requirements.txt. Discover is
needed for python 2.6.
* change the test command that cames from the Makefile so it works with