OpenDev Migration Patch
This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
|1 month ago|
|manifests||2 years ago|
|spec/acceptance/nodesets||1 year ago|
|templates||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|.gitreview||1 month ago|
|Gemfile||11 months ago|
|README.rst||4 years ago|
|Rakefile||4 years ago|
A puppet module for installing and managing a phabricator instance. This is derived greatly from http://github.com/bloomberg/phabricator-tools
some notes for now:
This module should not manage a MySQL or a mail server itself - it should assume that those have been set up by other modules.
We want to put all config customizations into local.json and not into the database.
The initial.db file is from bloomberg, I'm not sure it's all that useful to folks.
We still need to do this in my.cnf :
sql_mode=STRICT_ALL_TABLES ft_stopword_file=/phabricator/instances/dev/phabricator/resources/sql/stopwords.txt ft_min_word_len=3 ft_boolean_syntax=' |-><()~*:""&^' innodb_buffer_pool_size=600M
REPAIR TABLE phabricator_search.search_documentfield;
I did not do: https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/configuring_file_domain/ yet, or really think about it.
I also have not made puppet do anything with:
sudo /phabricator/instances/dev/phabricator/bin/phd start
Which are the background daemons.
The data migration script assumes a storyboard schema in the same mysql server as the phabricator schemas. It sets up users for everyone in storyboard with a password of admin. We'll be doing openid/oauth eventually, so I didn't spend a ton of time on that.
The apps that are disabled are disabled on purpose.