- use the six version of configparser and urllib, and depends on six;
- remove relative imports;
- adapt few tests to the changes.
The changes above should be noop from the point of view of
functionalities, at least on python 2.
- replace the py34 tox virtualenv with py35;
- add a non-voting py35 job (locally for now, it will be enabled
to project-config also for gating when stable).
* Added check_service_status to determine the service
availability and later on it will be used for all services.
* Removed hardcoded values for swift services
* As swift was disabled earlier, SwiftOperator was not getting used
and it is not present in the CI Job, let's use member role for
* Set operator_role default to admin if admin credential is available
otherwise, set operator_role to ResellerAdmin
* Do not fail if a conflict exist in roles names
Co-Authored-By: Arx Cruz <email@example.com>
When a tempest.conf is generated with admin credentials and
swift is enabled, object-storage.operator_role is set to admin.
This behavior is not wanted, when we generate tempest.conf
for tempest account-generator. In this case the operator_role
will be overriden in cli and set to Member (the same value
as tempest.conf with demo credentials contains)
Due to the ongoing refactoring, ec2_service option of boto method
was forgotten and is never used in the code.
The patch adds it back and moves the functionality of configure_boto
method to set_default_tempest_options one.
The tool tries to find the credentials in auth section first
and if it gets None, it tries identity section then. Because
of this a unnecessary warning message is logged out.
The patch changes the way, how the credentials are retrieved
from conf, so that there are no warnings.
* Currently only users having admin related permission, has the
ability to upload image to glance which later used to set Image/
image_alt ref in tempest.conf. In order to make easier for non-admin
user, this changes allow the same and if the user does not have
permission to do the same, it will log an exception with the
proper message as non-admin user can upload the image from CLI.
* Fixed set_default_tempest_options method for image as it is giving
AttributeError: 'ImageService' object has no attribute 'image_path
because image_path is set in set_image_preferences which is called
after service_class in main.py which leads to the above error.
* Removed additional overrides image.http_image from roles
Since Tempest 12 following values are removed from
The values were moved to auth section.
Replace use of tenant when it's setting to or reading from
tempest.conf (conf object).
The change is needed for correct reading of that value in
dependent patches - need to count on that it's project not
Bump the dependencies to something more up-to-date, move reno
to documentation requirements, which are now a dependency
for the releasenotes tox target (even if not needed on the gates).
Clean up the configuration options and one title.
validation.image_ssh_user option is heavily used in CI and it's also needed
in refstack. Therefor set the value automatically when image used is cirros.
This patch add the load of deployer-input automatically, if exists in
default path (~/tempest-deployer-input.conf).
It also add the option to not load it, with --no-default-deployer
This will fix the cases that user miss to add --deployer-input and
tempestconf miss some configuration due of that.
This patch add the discover of nova following options:
Also add the defaults to the following to true:
volume, volumev2 and volumev3 services can be present in the
system, but only extensions from volume service are stored.
This patch fixes that and stores extensions from all of
these three services.
* api_v2 version of volume service and api_v1 version
of image service are deprecated, but were discovered
and set to True.
* The patch fixes that by checking the status of the
* The patch also adds a deprecated version to fake
services, which are used by unit tests.
* For backward compatibility of python-tempestconf with
older relesies of OpenStack, the patch doesn't remove
deprecated versions (they're not deprecated in Pike