The current code mixes service type and service name based on
the context. Service type should be service type allways. The
same applies on service name. The patch clears the difference
between these two different variables.
The patch renames set_service_availability method to
The patch also removes some service specific code by
implementing a new Service method - post_configuration.
- use the six version of configparser and urllib, and depends on six;
- remove relative imports;
- adapt few tests to the changes.
The changes above should be noop from the point of view of
functionalities, at least on python 2.
- replace the py34 tox virtualenv with py35;
- add a non-voting py35 job (locally for now, it will be enabled
to project-config also for gating when stable).
* each service class was moved to a new file
* Service and VersionedService were moved from api_discovery to service_base.py
* api_discovery.py is removed and methods for discovery were moved to a newly
created class Services - class holds methods related to instantiating
services, discovering their versions and extensions, configuring them
* constants were moved to an independent file - constants.py