At the moment, if dashboard_url is overridden, we still try to
make a request to introspect based-off the identity URI which
isn't correct behaviour.
This patch short-circuits this entire behaviour if there's a
Now that we no longer support py27, we can use the standard library
unittest.mock module instead of the third party mock lib.
Signed-off-by: Sean McGinnis <email@example.com>
The code should be rewritten anyway (see
and in general the detection of the dashboard location
should be more roboust, but the code should not raise
and horizon settings are relevant only for the (few)
Horizon Tempest tests, but the system can otherwise work.
- use the six version of configparser and urllib, and depends on six;
- remove relative imports;
- adapt few tests to the changes.
The changes above should be noop from the point of view of
functionalities, at least on python 2.
- replace the py34 tox virtualenv with py35;
- add a non-voting py35 job (locally for now, it will be enabled
to project-config also for gating when stable).
* each service class was moved to a new file
* Service and VersionedService were moved from api_discovery to service_base.py
* api_discovery.py is removed and methods for discovery were moved to a newly
created class Services - class holds methods related to instantiating
services, discovering their versions and extensions, configuring them
* constants were moved to an independent file - constants.py