The job was failing because of a bug described in the launchpad . As this bug is resolved and the job is no longer failing we can start using this job again. Before enabling the devstack-admin-plugins job we need to fix two things: - Put test_manually_trigger_update_secondary_zone_negative designate plugin test to exclude_regex as it is currently broken. - Allow git to read plugins directories. This is necessary because of a patch that was recently added to git .  https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1959125 
python-tempestconf will automatically generate the tempest configuration based on your cloud.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.opendev.org/openinfra/python-tempestconf/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openinfra/python-tempestconf
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/912
- Release notes: https://docs.opendev.org/openinfra/python-tempestconf/latest/releasenotes