This commit remove the static class loader and add a dynamic one. This is done using a new property available_classes that checks for classes inherited by Services and generate a list of it. It also change how tempestconf identify available services using the list_services api instead of get_catalog api from tempest lib. This way, tempestconf are no longer generating Services objects for services that doesn't have a specialized class, but still set the defaults for true or false if a service is running or not. The discover method has changed to get the services from the list of services instead of from the catalog. Change-Id: Ic9d482378e9c975ed00f6aa7ed5f7aed6956d229 Story: 2002787 Task: 22672
python-tempestconf will automatically generate the tempest configuration based on your cloud.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/python-tempestconf/latest/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/openstack/python-tempestconf
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/912
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/python-tempestconf