Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.0 and reno 3.1.0 versions. Using these versions will allow especially: * Linking from HTML to PDF document * Allow parallel building of documents * Fix some rendering problems Update Sphinx version as well. Remove docs requirements from lower-constraints, they are not needed during install or test but only for docs building. openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also not needed anymore, remove them. Change-Id: I42b7a7d44fc50218f99f6106324945864b46d74f
python-tempestconf will automatically generate the tempest configuration based on your cloud.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/python-tempestconf/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/python-tempestconf
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/912
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/python-tempestconf