This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
The OpenStack Foundation Transparency Policy
This repository contains the OpenStack Foundation Transparency Policy.
See https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/TransparencyCommittee for more details.
With proposed changes to the policy, the process would roughly be:
- Someone proposes the changes by checking out the git repo, editing the document, and running the git-review command line too.
- Discussion of the changes would happen through the gerrit web interface, with people able to propose changes in line.
- The author would respond to that discussion, mostly likely making amendments, and uploading those new reviews to gerrit.
- The proposal would be discussed in a committee meeting.
- Eventually, the committee members would individually vote +1 on the proposal.
- The proposal would be presented to the board, showing the diff, and the end result. Perhaps several changes would be proposed to the board at once.
- Each change that is approved by the board is then merged into the repo using the gerrit web interface by either the foundation board chair or the committee chair.