Because Ansible official testing tools (ansible-test) cannot be used
without a collection, we change the code layout to make conformant.
WARNING: The role is no longer considered to be named
"ansible-role-collect-logs" but "collect_logs" instead, with a
temporary alias called "collect-logs".
- [x] ansible-test sanity checks runs (does not need to pass)
- [x] zuul is still able to use the role
- [x] infrared is still able to use the role
- [x] molecule tests are running and passing
- [x] tripleo-ci jobs still collect the files
One symlink is still needed for infrared until related patch lands: