Move the wait-for-registry-up loop and systemd daemon reloading
commands behind the user-faced "restart docker(-registry)"
handlers. So users may just refer to it w/o manual daemon reload
tasks and w/o knowing of other advanced sub-steps details. But
those handlers may still be notified directly as well.
Add a fixed delay of a 10s for the docker service reload handler,
which is nice to have for the loaded systems running that command
way too long.
Add wait-for-docker-service-up loop into the docker service
reload handler for the better failures detection.
Simplify future support on CoreOS/atomic distributions
(which require reloading docker and socket in particular order)
Signed-off-by: Bogdan Dobrelya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- add prefix to role variable names to avoid name collisions
- use ini_file rather than blockinfile for setting mount flags
- use ansible_selinux fact rather than depending on variable in role
- use role variables for setting values to be used in tasks rather than in line conditionals
- use filters for creating JSON file rather than a template
- remove '---' from YAML files since Ansible does not user YAML front matter
- update meta/main.yml