* Change charm to inherit layer:openstack-api as this is an API charm
This adds the SSL config options to the charms config.yaml
* Barbican now servers the API service through Apache so add code
to manage /etc/apache2/conf-available/barbican-api.conf
* Switch BarbicanConfigurationAdapter to be a child of
APIConfigurationAdapter to inherit methods for configuring haproxy
* Add reactive handle to configure ssl when identity relation is
* Move Juno template dir to mitaka as mitaka is the earliest
* Updated host_href in barbican.conf to specify the correct external
url for accessing the service. Without this clients are redirected
to the wrong location.
This adds in the unit_test framework but there is a name collision
between charm.openstack as a module, and charm.openstack here which the
package loader can't resolve. Therefore, going to change the
charm.openstack package to charms.openstack to avoid the collision.