The functional tests are executed from the tempest node(s), which means
that the collection must happen from the same place, not all nodes;
otherwise the playbook code fails on pure compute nodes.
The changes should make this job a valid replacement for the legacy
cinder-tempest-dsvm-lvm-lio-barbican job defined inside cinder.git.
- rename as cinder-tempest-plugin-lvm-lio-barbican;
- add it to the gate queue as well, together with
- use the proper functional tox environment provided by cinderlib;
- synchronize the blacklist with the one used by the legacy job,
and use the same devstack options;
- remove barbicanclient and os-brick from required-projects,
so that the stable libraries are used, as usual for normal jobs.
Child jobs can add them if they need to test against
the master version of those libraries.
And a few minor changes (namespaces for the repositories,
prepare it to be multinode-compatible).