In this patch:
- adjusted VersionsController to return only v3
- removed cinder.api.v2.router
- adjustments to cinder.tests.unit.api.contrib to use /v3 only
- moved cinder.api.v2.snapshot_metadata (and tests) to cinder.api.v3
- moved cinder.api.v2.types (and view, tests) to cinder.api.v3
- updated versions response in api-ref
- removed unnecessary config option
- updated various sample config files
- removed experimental tempest-cinder-v2-api job
- updated some docs
- updated non-voting rally job config
Some cinder.api.v2 modules are left because the v3 classes depend on
them, but with the v2 router removed, these are unreachable via the
(changes rally to use Block Storage API v3)
(corrects regression in upper-constraint on Sphinx)
- use the canonical URL on opendev.org for OpenStack projects
whenever it is possible;
- use a reference to cinder-specs instead of the code repository;
- update few rally URLs, removing one which does not exist anymore;
- update the repository URL of the datera driver.
1.Rally job is often failed, the error is related with image not found.
Lets change image name and try to fix it.
2.The volume_type argument should specify type, True/False has not been
allowed in CinderVolumes.create_snapshot_and_attach_volume scenario.
Make use of doc8 to verify all rst files which are not
autogenerated for errors and fail if there are any issues
found. The doc8 checks are now part of the tox 'docs'
environment and ran automatically. Checks can also be called
direcly via 'tox -e docs'.
Fix all issues found by doc8.
Signed-off-by: Danny Al-Gaaf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cinder has an outdated list of Rally scenarios to run on gates. Let's
keep it up-to-date and run all available scenarios to cover cases which
Tempest doesn't cover.
Some of Rally benchmarks related to Cinder are failing often.
Especially benchmarks that attach volumes.
Adding all Cinder related benchmarks to cinder gate to help
Cinder team to fix issues.
As well make this job put to Jenkins +1/-1.
For that we added for every benchmark sla section
that checks that there is no failed iterations.
Rename rally-scenarios/ to rally-jobs/ Because it makes much more sense
to call directory with jobs files rally-jobs
Add pretty README files, that describes how to write plugins and use
Update main README.rst file that describes what the hell is this=)
Add cinder-fakevirt.yaml that will be required after this infra patch
is merged: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135137/