You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 hours ago|
|extra||7 years ago|
|plugins||5 years ago|
|README.rst||2 years ago|
|cinder.yaml||4 months ago|
Rally job related files
This directory contains rally tasks and plugins that are run by OpenStack CI.
- cinder.yaml is a task that will be run in gates against OpenStack deployed by DevStack.
- cinder-fake.yaml is a task that will be run in gates against OpenStack deployed by DevStack with fake cinder driver.
- plugins - directory where you can add rally plugins. Almost everything in Rally is plugin. Benchmark context, Benchmark scenario, SLA checks, Generic cleanup resources, ....
- extra - all files from this directory will be copy pasted to gates, so you are able to use absolute path in rally tasks. Files will be in ~/.rally/extra/*
- More about Rally: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Rally release notes: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/project_info/release_notes/archive.html
- How to add rally-gates: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quick_start/gates.html
- About plugins: https://rally.readthedocs.io/en/latest/plugins/index.html