- implemented foodcritic and cookstyle corrections
- deprecated node.foo.bar method access for node['foo']['bar'] bracket syntax
- removed deprecated postgresql support
- removed percona-cluster as the Percona cookbook has not been touched since 2015
- switched default rdbms to mariadb
This change was largely born out of a discussion in #sous-chefs on the Chef
Community Slack. The notion of using the vendor-provided package is preferred
in the Chef Community versus the distro version if possible, due to
inconsistencies in outcome. As a result, this cookbook focuses on MariaDB, and
specifically from mariadb.org.
Implements blueprint modern-chef
Fix errors due to removed reference of openstack-compute ceilometer.
* add openstack-metering to metadata.rb
* add openstack-metering to Berksfile
* replace attr name from compute to metering
This cookbook should handle the creation of tables, users, grants
for use with OpenStack. Once this is merged, will remove the
db recipe from each cookbook.
Brought in openstack-common as a dep. Updated the tests to
better match what the recipes are doing (added tests where
missing). Updated attributes to match the format of our other
cookbooks. This is mostly some cleanups, to prepare for features.
Since this cookbook is not in use, made a larger commit than
would have if adding functionality to a released cookbook. Also,
upgraded to new Berkshelf which handles locking to cookbooks properly.
Just bring in Matt's original work on the ops-database
Corrects what I think was a typo for the database service
role name attribute from openstack::role::database to
Brings in Berksfile and Gemfile and stubbed specs to pass
gates. Also sets version to 7.0.0 to match semantic versions
of openstack project cookbooks.