- currently non-admin user aren't able to create stacks with i.e.
- added heat domain
heat_stack_owner and user role
- added missing configuration options
- fixed some smaller ruby /cookstyle offenses
- deprecated Gemfile
- updated TESTING and README
- updated Rakefile to use chef exec instead of bundle exec
- replaces Runner by SoloRunner in specs
Having a Rakefile will allow us to change the actual test commands on
our side rather than relying on changes to the openstack-infra
repository. This should make it a lot faster to change things, but also
easier to test since the jenkins jobs are actually run in this
repository, not the openstack-infra one.
This commit defines the jobs we previously had defined in Jenkins and
uses 'high-level' naming consistently (i.e. lint, style vs. foodcritic,
There is also a :clean task to help with deleting the files generated by
the other jobs.
Also changed foodcritic to run on the source cookbook rather than the
one installed by berks, see