Welcome to coverage2sql's documentation!
Command to Read a coverage file and put the data in a SQL database
coverage2sql is a tool for storing data of test coverage into a SQL database. With using this tool, you can store time series coverage data and analyze it if your coverage rate is down.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/coverage2sql/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/coverage2sql
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/coverage2sql
- Contributing: If you are a new contributor to coverage2sql please refer:
Indices and tables
Coverage2SQL document search <search>: Search the contents of this document.
- OpenStack wide search: Search the wider set of OpenStack documentation, including forums.