Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.0 and reno 3.1.0 versions. Using
these versions will allow especially:
* Linking from HTML to PDF document
* Allow parallel building of documents
* Fix some rendering problems
Update Sphinx version as well.
Set openstackdocs_pdf_link to link to PDF file. Note that
the link to the published document only works on docs.openstack.org
where the PDF file is placed in the top-level html directory. The
site-preview places the PDF in a pdf directory.
Set openstackdocs_auto_name to use 'project' as name.
Change pygments_style to 'native' since old theme version always used
'native' and the theme now respects the setting and using 'sphinx' can
lead to some strange rendering.
Remove docs requirements from lower-constraints, they are not needed
during install or test but only for docs building.
openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames
before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also
not needed anymore, remove them.
This repo is now testing only with Python 3, so let's make
a few cleanups:
- Remove python 2.7 stanza from setup.py
- Add requires on python >= 3.6 to setup.cfg so that pypi and pip
know about the requirement
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Update classifiers
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
- Use newer openstackdocstheme and Sphinx versions
- Cleanup */source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Remove Babel from requirements, it's not needed for running.
- Update hacking to 3.0, fix problems found
This commit adds a new tox target to build PDF documentation.
It's a part of community goal, see storyboard for more