Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.1 version. Using
this version will allow especially:
* Linking from HTML to PDF document
* Allow parallel building of documents
* Fix some rendering problems
Update Sphinx version as well.
Change pygments_style to 'native' since old theme version always used
'native' and the theme now respects the setting and using 'sphinx' can
lead to some strange rendering.
Remove docs requirements from lower-constraints, they are not needed
during install or test but only for docs building.
openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames
before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also
not needed anymore, remove them.
* Switch to newer openstackdocstheme version and remove values that are
set now by openstackdocstheme.
* Remove py2 requirments for docs, we only build with python3.
* Update deps for docs building, we don't need the default.
* Remove modindex, this is not build, see
Sphinx 1.8 introduced  the '--keep-going' argument which, as its name
suggests, keeps the build running when it encounters non-fatal errors.
This is exceptionally useful in avoiding a continuous edit-build loop
when undertaking large doc reworks where multiple errors may be