According to Openstack summit session ,
stestr is maintained project to which all Openstack projects should migrate.
Let's switch to stestr as other projects have already moved to it.
- Overview displays charts/reports (Currently only placeholders)
- Configurations allows to define new backup configurations and link them to
- Backups shows a list of all succesful backups and allows to restore them
- Restores shows a history of all restored backups
It communicates with the api server via the client apis (freeezer.client.client).
The "glue code" between client apis and the UI lives in freezer.api.api.
Implements: Blueprint freezer-api-web-ui
Proposed environment utilizes Vagrant that works with KVM or
Virtualbox based VM that runs Swift storage node. There are
two major run scripts. Rhe first one run-remote.sh will expect
successfully setup of the Swift VM. Then rsync freezer directory
to the VM and finally execute remotely via SSH run-local.py script
that will create LVM volume and mount it so the functional tests
could be facilitated.
Regular file system (non LVM) and LVM snapshot non incremental
backup tests are included in this commit as the most common usecase.
Old backups are correctly removed, provided that
no not-to-be-removed backup depends upon them.
Incremental backups correctly start from level 0 when
there is no tar_metadata available for the last backup
Command line option --no-incremental is now incompatible
with --max-level and with --always-level
Add the following command which allows to specify
a datetime for old backup removal.
- freezer layout and code is now more
- .gitreview points to review.openstack.org
- few more items are added in .gitignore
- tox.ini is added to be able to succesfully
py27 and pep8 gate jobs
- Code pep8 style is improved in this commit
- removed HACKING.rst and CHANGES.rst
- Bumped version to 1.0.9