Standardize on oslo.log.
Log exception stack traces where appropriate.
Add logging to all files.
Remove '[*]' from log messages.
Log command line arguments at Freezer Agent start
so that errors can be traced to specific invocations.
Leave scheduler module mostly unchanged because it
is doing python logging configuration.
1) new snapshot module with code vss,
lvm and part of backup.py -
create_snapshot and remove_snapshot
This module should contain all code related shadow,
vss and any new snapshots.
2) new openstack module with code from osclient,
restore and backup (BackupOS)
This module should contain code related to cinder/nova backups
3) new utils module with code from utils, win_utils,
bandwidth, config, exec_cmd, validator, streaming
This module should containd code related to anything
that cannot be extracted to its own module
4) new test modules - snapshot, utils, openstack and apiclient.
Test scheduler daemon is now located in scheduler module.
5) Backup.py is deleted and code placed to
openstack.backup (BackupOS) and to job.BackupJob