Move to pbr and align repo with OpenStack practice
Moving to pbr is essential part since it allows to integrate repo with
OpenStack CI. For instance, it's mandatory to have pbr to make release
on PyPI by pushing tags to repo.
argparse was external in python 2.6 but not anymore, remove it from
This should help with pip 8.0 that gets confused in this situation.
Installation of the external argparse is not needed.
* move main files into the top of the tree;
* move examples into examples folder;
* support new structure in run_test.sh and setup.py.
* update gitignore files to support run_test.sh;
* compatibility with openstack-gates;
* compatibility with standard pip installation via git+https.
* add jsonschema based validation
* changed creation process to make it simpler
and more versioning friendly
* added MANIFEST.in because in setup.py it's
impossible to specify directory with subdirectories
to package the data files
* renamed package to fuel-plugin-builder,
it's more conventional name for python
* created an alias for `fpb` command `fuel-plugin-builder`
Implements: blueprint cinder-neutron-plugins-in-fuel