Move to pbr and align repo with OpenStack practice
Moving to pbr is essential part since it allows to integrate repo with
OpenStack CI. For instance, it's mandatory to have pbr to make release
on PyPI by pushing tags to repo.
* move main files into the top of the tree;
* move examples into examples folder;
* support new structure in run_test.sh and setup.py.
* update gitignore files to support run_test.sh;
* compatibility with openstack-gates;
* compatibility with standard pip installation via git+https.
Removed because it makes --help hard to read.
Also it's hard to figure out what happened and
where was the error.
Implements: blueprint cinder-neutron-plugins-in-fuel