Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.1 version. Using
this version will allow especially:
* Linking from HTML to PDF document
* Allow parallel building of documents
* Fix some rendering problems
Update Sphinx version as well.
Disable openstackdocs_auto_name to use 'project' variable as name.
Change pygments_style to 'native' since old theme version always used
'native' and the theme now respects the setting and using 'sphinx' can
lead to some strange rendering.
openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames
before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also
not needed anymore, remove them.
Make a few cleanups:
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Switch to using sphinx-build
- Cleanup doc/source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Use newer openstackdocstheme version
- Remove install_command from tox.ini, the default is fine
According to Openstack summit session ,
stestr is maintained project to which all Openstack projects should migrate.
Let's switch to stestr as other projects have already moved to it.
Maintenance on oslosphinx ended with the Pike release. This
patch includes the following changes:
* switch to openstackdocstheme
* set context options for openstackdocstheme
- glance-specs doesn't have its own bug tracker, so config
to create bugs in the glance bug tracker with tag 'glance-specs'
* update requirements file
* update setup.cfg to use warning-is-error
* update four specs whose warnings were previously ignored
* add an '_extra' directory with stub .htaccess file
* configure docs build to include '_extra'
* update build command in tox.ini
This reverts commit 930cf4d9c1.
Adding Pillow to *requirements.txt was a temporary way to set the
upper bound to < 3.0.0
nodepool thick slaves and requirements have been fixed and devstack is
fixed in the patch that this depends on.