Make a few cleanups:
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Switch to using sphinx-build
- Cleanup doc/source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Use newer openstackdocstheme version
- Remove install_command from tox.ini, the default is fine
Maintenance on oslosphinx ended with the Pike release. This
patch includes the following changes:
* switch to openstackdocstheme
* set context options for openstackdocstheme
- glance-specs doesn't have its own bug tracker, so config
to create bugs in the glance bug tracker with tag 'glance-specs'
* update requirements file
* update setup.cfg to use warning-is-error
* update four specs whose warnings were previously ignored
* add an '_extra' directory with stub .htaccess file
* configure docs build to include '_extra'
* update build command in tox.ini