Make a few cleanups:
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Switch to using sphinx-build
- Cleanup doc/source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Use newer openstackdocstheme version
- Remove install_command from tox.ini, the default is fine
According to Openstack summit session ,
stestr is maintained project to which all Openstack projects should migrate.
Let's switch to stestr as other projects have already moved to it.
We want to default to running all tox environments under python 3, so
set the basepython value in each environment.
We do not want to specify a minor version number, because we do not
want to have to update the file every time we upgrade python.
We do not want to set the override once in testenv, because that
breaks the more specific versions used in default environments like
py35 and py36.
Maintenance on oslosphinx ended with the Pike release. This
patch includes the following changes:
* switch to openstackdocstheme
* set context options for openstackdocstheme
- glance-specs doesn't have its own bug tracker, so config
to create bugs in the glance bug tracker with tag 'glance-specs'
* update requirements file
* update setup.cfg to use warning-is-error
* update four specs whose warnings were previously ignored
* add an '_extra' directory with stub .htaccess file
* configure docs build to include '_extra'
* update build command in tox.ini