Our cgit instance will be going away and opendev.org is the new
preferred URL for browsing our git repos. Redirects will exist for the
foreseeable future, but it's more efficient to just go directly to the
Co-Authored-By: Vishal Manchanda <email@example.com>
This patch fixes the bug tracker link in the readme. It is set to
depend on a job definition change in project-config so we can use this
patch to test the new release jobs.
The current top page of heat-dashboard doc is a bit tricky.
The content of installation is duplicated, for example.
This commit revisit the document structure.
* Drop installation instruction from README
* Drop meaningless indices and tables (which are not working)
* Move DevStack setup to the contributor document
* Merge installation_contents.rst into installation.rst
The configuration files have been moved to be shipped with
the dashboard, but the location of the files haven't been updated
in the readme. This should fix it.
Heat relevant contents will be split out
from Horizon in Queens release.
After this splitting out, Heat-Dashboard must have
its own settings in Heat-Dashboard repository.
So this review request includes following.
- Create own settings under local_settings.d
- Add procedure for installing above settings.
- Fix installation procedure according to above changes.
according to Horizon team's advice.
I've changed installation procedure as follows.
1. copy heat_policy.json from Heat-Dashboard directory
to Horizon directory (same as enable files)
2. add orchestration key to POLICY_FILES settings
1. just point Heat-Dashboard policy file path
from POLICY_FILES settings
After Heat relevant contents will split out from Horiozon,
I guess 'orchestration' key of POLICY_FILES settings will be
So I've add procedure for adding this key
so that user can correctly enable heat_policy.json
Current installation procedure in README.rst and
doc/source/install/installation_contents.rst does not have
installation process of heat-dashboard itself.
I added above procedure by this review request.
In future, Heat relevant files(like GUI, api client, policy files, ...)
will be split out from Horizon repository.
But now this repository does not have Heat policy file so I've copied
it from Horizon latest repository.
This review request also includes following changes.
- Added installation procedure document relates to heat_policy.json.
- Modified plugin.sh to install heat_policy.json.