Horizon (OpenStack Dashboard)
Horizon is a Django-based project aimed at providing a complete OpenStack Dashboard along with an extensible framework for building new dashboards from reusable components. The
openstack_dashboard module is a reference implementation of a Django site that uses the
horizon app to provide web-based interactions with the various OpenStack projects.
- Project documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/horizon/latest/
- Release management: https://launchpad.net/horizon
- Blueprints and feature specifications: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon
- Issue tracking: https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/horizon/
doc/source/install/index.rst about how to install Horizon in your OpenStack setup. It describes the example steps and has pointers for more detailed settings and configurations.
It is also available at Installation Guide.
Getting Started for Developers
doc/source/quickstart.rst or Quickstart Guide describes how to setup Horizon development environment and start development.
Building Contributor Documentation
This documentation is written by contributors, for contributors.
To build the docs, use:
$ tox -e docs
Results are in the