- - A new Profiler panel in the Developer dashboard is
- introduced. It integrates
- `osprofiler library <http://docs.openstack.org/developer/osprofiler/>`_
- into horizon, thus implementing
- `blueprint openstack-profiler-at-developer-dashboard <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/openstack-profiler-at-developer-dashboard>`_.
- Initially profiler is disabled. To enable it the value
- ``OPENSTACK_PROFILER['enabled']`` has to be ``True``.
- This in turn can be achieved by copying files
- _9030_profiler_settings.py.example and _9030_profiler.py to
- and openstack_dashboard/local/enabled/_9030_profiler.py respectively.
- Also, by default it expects MongoDB cluster
- to be present on the same host where Keystone is located
- (say, in a Devstack VM). But it also can be configured
- with params with ``OPENSTACK_PROFILER['notifier_connection_string]'``
- and ``OPENSTACK_PROFILER['receiver_connection_string']`` values.
- MongoDB should be installed
- `manually <https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/tutorial/install-mongodb-on-ubuntu/#install-mongodb-community-edition>`_
- and allowed to receive requests on 0.0.0.0 interface.