As agreed on the summit I'm renaming the python modules
and doing some adjustments:
* This is a breaking change, so version is bumped to 2.0.0
* Used this chance to split conf options over proper sections
* RELEASES.rst is gone; it's too hard to keep it up-to-date;
anyway git does better job at doing history
* Dropped deprecated option ports_for_inactive_interfaces
* Dropped old /v1/discover endpoint and associated client call
* No longer set on_discovery and newly_discovered in Node.extra
(deprecated since 1.0.0, superseded by the get status API)
* Default firewall chain name is "ironic-inspector" and
* Some links will be updated after real move.
* Stable branches will probably use the old name.
* Some usage of discovery word is left in context of
* DIB element will probably be deprecated, so leaving it
alone for now.
* Some usages of word "discovery" in the README will be updated
later to make this patch a bit smaller
* Ramdisk code will be moved to IPA, so not touching it too much