ironic-inspector tempest plugin caused unexplained ssh
issues to tempest due to the eventlet monkey patch.
Tempest does not uses eventlet and will not,
and a late monkey patch just causes strange issues.
Looks like safe to simply remove it from the __init__.py,
the monkey happens in the right time when needed,
even without this part.
As agreed on the summit I'm renaming the python modules
and doing some adjustments:
* This is a breaking change, so version is bumped to 2.0.0
* Used this chance to split conf options over proper sections
* RELEASES.rst is gone; it's too hard to keep it up-to-date;
anyway git does better job at doing history
* Dropped deprecated option ports_for_inactive_interfaces
* Dropped old /v1/discover endpoint and associated client call
* No longer set on_discovery and newly_discovered in Node.extra
(deprecated since 1.0.0, superseded by the get status API)
* Default firewall chain name is "ironic-inspector" and
* Some links will be updated after real move.
* Stable branches will probably use the old name.
* Some usage of discovery word is left in context of
* DIB element will probably be deprecated, so leaving it
alone for now.
* Some usages of word "discovery" in the README will be updated
later to make this patch a bit smaller
* Ramdisk code will be moved to IPA, so not touching it too much
Tests for process.py completely rewritten to be more 'unit'.
Moved one function from utils that does not belong there
and fixed small issues uncovered by the new tests.
To simplify migration, prevent Python from writing bytecode