Reno was assuming all tags ending in -eol represented an old, EOL'd stable branch. That's not true for Ironic projects which have bugfix branches. Update the regexp to exclude those branches. Co-Authored-By: Adam McArthur <email@example.com> Change-Id: I2f8c80bd2aac2d00616ac2a2789a7da303d29656 (cherry picked from commit
Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given its power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ironic-inspector/
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/944
- Downloads: https://tarballs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/latest/
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client (documentation).
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.