If redfish_address is in brackets, unwrap it and check that it is a valid IPv6 address. If that is the case use the unwrapped address to avoid "Name or service not known". Closes-Bug: #2036455 Change-Id: I0d194091be22e8401d379b7ffa720f8004cca3d0 (cherry picked from commit
Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given its power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ironic-inspector/
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/944
- Downloads: https://tarballs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/latest/
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client (documentation).
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.