This patch moves ironic-inspector to use 'stestr' test runner via 'ostestr' wrapper. Effective changes: - unit tests are now being run in parallel by default - 'py*' jobs are not running code coverage measurements, which is left for 'cover' job only - 'cover' job now also produces html reports consumable by upstream CI, and fails under 90% of code coverage - users can leverage all the ostestr/stestr features Change-Id: I75f539457dbb1d811fdee69de52d1bcee4c6ebe6 Depends-On: Ica838db23b5714c2da1e4313e1a7ece0ca241d44 Closes-Bug: #1666232
Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given it's power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-inspector
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-inspector
- Downloads: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ironic-inspector
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/latest/
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client (documentation).
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.