Adds a new node field "manage_boot" to store this value. When it is set to False, neither boot device nor power state are touched for this node. Instead, we expect a 3rd party to handle them. We still manage the PXE filter because the node may need DHCP. Change-Id: Id3585bd32138a069dfcfc0ab04ee4f5f10f0a5ea Story: #1528920 Task: #11338
Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given its power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-inspector
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/944
- Downloads: https://tarballs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/latest/
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client (documentation).
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.