Current documentation uses python syntax to explain the structure of the introspection rules, this is misleading as we're actually expecting JSON input on the rules API. This patch converts all rule examples to use JSON syntax to prevent confusion. Change-Id: If442fe5db8484900a5bd688e02d77d5bed69b326 Closes-Bug: #1564238
Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given it's power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-inspector
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-inspector
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ironic-inspector
- Downloads: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ironic-inspector
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ironic-inspector
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client.
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.