Specifying only constraints does not work, there must be some real deps.
Add documentation deps since the documented way to use reno is via
`tox -evenv -- reno`.
We need to specify doc requirements in doc/requirements.txt
to avoid problems with the pip resolver for the release team.
Removed specific doc requirements from test-requirements.txt
This repo is now testing only with Python 3, so let's make
a few cleanups:
- Remove python 2.7 stanza from setup.py
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
- Switch to using sphinx-build
- Cleanup doc/source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Use newer openstackdocstheme version
- Remove install_command from tox.ini, the default is fine
- Update hacking to version 3
* Install dib files to /usr/share (tinyipa TBD later)
* Add an executable that can be installed into /usr/bin
Since we now have python code, make pep8 operational.
We want to default to running all tox environments under python 3, so
set the basepython value in each environment.
We do not want to specify a minor version number, because we do not
want to have to update the file every time we upgrade python.
We do not want to set the override once in testenv, because that
breaks the more specific versions used in default environments like
py35 and py36.
Signed-off-by: Doug Hellmann <email@example.com>